Please find below past and future events of the International Trade Branch (Latin America and the Caribbean) of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development.
- May – an AMT automotive mission to Mexico
- June – a delegation from Mexico’s ICT security sectored visit Ottawa
- October 16-19 – we are supporting several Ontario companies to participate in the Expo Minera tradeshow in Mexico
- October 22 – we are offering a seminar in Toronto on “Business Opportunities in Colombia” at the Ontario Investment & Trade Centre (OITC) in Toronto. The topic is “Business Opportunities in Colombia” with a focus on export to the infrastructure sector, including water supply/sewage, roads/transportation, and renewable/clean energy. A flyer will be distributed shortly.
- November 21-27 – we will lead an ICT security mission to Colombia and Mexico
- January 14 – we will offer a seminar/videoconference on clean tech sector in Colombia and Mexico
- March 20-26 – we will lead a clean tech mission to Colombia and Mexico
Interested companies are welcome to contact Rowena E. Dias for further information on eligibility, content, and procedure: Rowena E. Dias Area Director Mexico,Caribbean & Central America International Trade Branch Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Trade & Employment (MEDTE), Ministry of Research and Innovation (MRI) Government of Ontario, Canada 900 Bay Street, 6th Floor, Hearst Block Toronto, Ontario, Canada M7A 2E1 Tel. #416-314-8242; Fax #416-325-2766 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: www.ontarioexports.com